News and Announcements
We will be postponing the Booster Meeting for tomorrow March 8th at 7PM until after Spring Break. Please stay tuned for new date and time.
TONIGHTS AWARD CEREMONY
Good Afternoon Bobcats
This evenings award ceremony is for the varsity team. We will hold a similar event for the JV team at the end of January. Hope to see you tonight at 7pm at Westside Baptist Church
BUCHHOLZ FOOTBALL UPDATES
Good Morning Bobcats!
Due to a scheduling conflict, the “Signing Celebration” will now be held tomorrow Dec 13th at 3pm in the Auditorium. Please come join us to celebrate these players on their next journey.
Then, tomorrow night at 7pm we will have our end of season awards ceremony. The ceremony will be held at Westside Baptist Church. We hope to see you there!
BUCHHOLZ FOOTBALL UPDATES
Good Evening Bobcats!
We are sad the season came to an end but we are so very proud of our players and coaches! They never gave up and almost came back to beat an incredibly talented Venice.
This coming Monday, December 12th, since actual early signing day falls during our break, we will have a “Signing Celebration” at 3pm in the Buchholz Cafeteria. Please come join us to celebrate these players on their next journey.
Then, Tuesday, December 13th at 7pm instead of a costly banquet and because of all the additional expenses this year ,we will have our end of season awards ceremony. The ceremony will be held at Westside Baptist Church. Coach Whittemore decided to change it up this year as he wants to spend more time honoring our players. We hope to see you there!
ITS GAME DAY -SOME MORE INFORMATION FOR TODAY
Its game day!!! So excited for tonight’s game against Venice! Just a few reminders. You can purchase your tickets online at GoFan or at the gate for $10 with CASH ONLY.
If you aren’t going to the game you can live stream it at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/vibrant-aspect-media/gam8a3378478b
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12”W x 12” H x 6”D
• One-gallon clear plastic bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Purse or a small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or
strap (can be carried separately or within a plastic bag
• No outside food or beverage may be brought into events.
• Loitering is prohibited outside of events.
• No re-entry into events.
• Unruly conduct, disruptive behavior, profane, obscene or abusive language will result in
• In the event of an emergency, follow directions by law enforcement and staff.
• Sarasota County Schools are tobacco free this includes cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, and all vaping
LETS GO BOBCATS!!!